The cost for your participation in the Geneva Semester will include the following items.
Here are a few thing to keep in mind while you look over the program costs.
- These costs do not include food and travel or airfare to group flight departure points and other incidentals.
- These estimates are not guaranteed for future semesters.
- Most Kent State University scholarships will apply to study abroad costs and federal financial aid will apply. KSU students click HERE to view the Kent State Financial Aid website and contact Tara Jackson at 330-672-2972 ( firstname.lastname@example.org) to request an appointment to review your funding options. For non-Kent students, contact your university's financial aid office as most of your scholarships and federal aid will apply. Please remember to apply early if you are planning to apply for financial aid or loans.
|Housing Deposit||$165||Due with study abroad application, Refundable at semester end(*)
|Program Fee||$500||Billed to Kent State Bursar Account
|Tuition||$8,295||Billed to Kent State Bursar Account|
|Housing (estimate)||$5,500||Based on double occupancy. Billed to Kent State Bursar Account|
|Total before flight||$14,460||Total billed to Kent State Bursar Account|
- (*) The housing deposit is refundable assuming no damage is done to the residence hall. Students sign a contract with Webster University-Geneva identifying housing expectations.
- Flight cost is estimated at $1,400. A $1,000 WINS Scholarship is available toward the cost of a flight. Speak with Amber Bollinger, Education Abroad Advisor, for more information.
- Food costs for the semester are estimated between $2,500-3,000. This will vary by student.