The College of EHHS at Kent State values its partnerships with alumni and friends. Gifts made in support of scholarships and special programs have an immediate impact on our students' lives. Even if you can only give a little, your gift can be applied in any number of valuable ways, including but not limited to:
- Providing undergraduate and graduate scholarships to students in all areas of the College;
- Paying for a student's membership in a professional association;
- Paying for students to study abroad in countries such as, Italy, Ireland, Ghana, Uganda and China;
- Sending a student to a professional conference (local, regional or national);
- Helping a student facing unexpected financial crisis;
- Providing faculty with the opportunity to conduct groundbreaking research in their field;
- Updating facilities and furnishing cutting-edge technology for student and faculty use
- Providing professorships to recruit and retain quality teaching and leadership;
- Affording the best and brightest students with graduate assistantships;
- Support children of low-income Kent State students to enable them to pay for the cost of early childhood education at the campus' Child Development Center.
Our staff will work with you to determine the best method for your gift to the school. Please contact Steve Hawthorne at 216-973-4883 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the best way for you to give to the College of EHHS.
Cash. The easiest way to give; contributions can be sent via check to the Kent State Foundation office, or you can make a credit card donation online.
Securities. The Kent State Foundation accepts appreciated securities, which may offer a larger tax benefit than a cash gift.
Real Estate. Gifts of long-term, appreciated real estate usually offer an immediate tax benefit.
Gift Planning. Bequests present a way to leave a legacy after your lifetime. You may also establish a trust or annuity that can provide income to your or a loved one while benefiting the College of EHHS. Our advisers can help you determine the best options.
Payroll Deduction. Employees of Kent State can make their contributions through automatic deductions from their paychecks.
Employer Matching Program. Many companies match their employees' charitable donations. Learn how you could double or even triple your contribution.
To give online, click here. Be sure to designate your gift to the College of EHHS. If you would like your donation to be used to support a specific activity or at specific location, please indicate that as well.
Thank you, in advance, for your support of the College of EHHS.