Once admitted, a student meets with her or his advisor to begin to sketch out an agenda for course work in the program. The student then develops a Plan of Study, which outlines intended courses, with the approval of the advisor. The signed Plan of Study must be on file by the beginning of the second semester for master's students. This is the course of study which will be consulted to make sure that graduate requirements have been met.
Plan of Study forms for the programs are provided here in electronic form. For hard copies, visit the EDAD form bank located across from White Hall 401. Please check dates on forms to make sure you are using the most recent version.
Plan of Study
- Certificate in College Teaching
- Certificate in Community College Leadership
- Certificate in International Higher Education
Course Descriptions & Scheduling
(see College of Education, HIED listings)
Schedule of Classes
(search for Kent Campus, graduate level, EDAD or HIED subjects)
- HIED multi-year projection of classes, summer 2013 through fall 2016 (updated 3-13-13)
- Access sample syllabi for all HIED course offerings