The Research and Evaluation Bureau offers a variety of services.
What We Do: Consultation Services
- Consultation in research design
- Consultation in statistical design
- Consultation in survey development
- Consultation on online survey lay-out, design, and collection if client utilizes his or her own online survey account, including Qualtrics
Online survey lay-out, design, and data collection if client prefers to use the Bureau's professional Survey Monkey account (with the understanding that Bureau personnel have exclusive access to the Survey Monkey account)
- SPSS database development
- Quantitative data analysis (SPSS), using a teaching/learning model
- Explanation of SPSS output
- Transcriptions from mp3 files or standard-size cassette tapes
- Hard-copy survey lay-out and design
- Data entry of hard-copy survey responses into SPSS, both quantitative and qualitative data
Consultation Services: EHHS faculty receive an unlimited number of hours of authorized Bureau consultation services. Doctoral students registered for dissertation and Master's students at thesis level receive 40 hours of authorized consultation services.
Data Lab Services: EHHS faculty receive an unlimited number of hours of Bureau data lab services. Graduate students receive 40 hours of data lab services (not to be interchanged with the 40-hour allotment for consultation services).
The Bureau provides client-specific consultation and reporting services based on individual project needs and specifications. The Bureau's highly skilled staff has extensive experience delivering high quality, evidence-driven evaluations of international, national, state, and local development programs in the areas of health, human services, and education. Please contact us to discuss your specific research and evaluation needs.