- Employers seek out our graduates.
- Most graduates have several job offers.
- Training grant opportunities related to children with severe and multiple disabilities.
- Over 100 near-by sites for externships and student teaching experiences.
- Consistently high scores on the national Praxis examination.
- Supportive faculty with strong national reputations.
- Small, quiet town near large metropolitan areas with extensive cultural opportunities.
Employment Rate in Profession
Number of graduates (#)
Percent of graduates (%)
PRAXIS PASS RATE
Praxis Examination Pass Rate Data (ETS Data)
Number of students taking the exam
Number of students passed
Pass rate (%)
PROGRAM COMPLETION RATE
Program completion rates are below. Our typical expected time frame for completion is two calendar years. However, some students shorten their program by a semester and others choose to extend their program (e.g., go part-time) for personal reasons.
Number completed program within expected time frame
Number completed later than expected time frame
Number not completing
Percentage completing (%)
Students, faculty, staff, and persons served in the program’s clinic are treated in a nondiscriminatory manner, that is, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, participation restriction, age, sexual orientation, or status as a parent. The institution and program comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and executive orders pertaining thereto.
In a continual effort to improve the quality of our programs, a strategic plan for near-term changes has been approved and can be accessed by clicking here.