We are excited and eager to involve the parents and family members in the academic careers of our EXCEL students. Parents and family members look forward to your invitations to special programs throughout the year. The type of support you give to your student can contribute to a smooth transition, success, and to an overall positive Kent State college experience for your son and/or daughter.
Look for your invitations, as we are currently planning our parent and family calendar now.
Parent and Family Involvement will include:
- Meet & Greet EXCEL Mentors and Staff
- EXCEL Parent and Family Orientation
- Kent State Homecoming 2012
- Spring Banquet
- Care-Package Week
- "I Am Proud of You" Letter Week
- "Are You Doing What You Are Supposed To Be Doing?" Letter Week
We look forward to your joining us and supporting the academic career of your student!