- International Partnerships Home
- Partner Universities
- Admission Guidelines
- Information for Prospective Partnerships
- Partnerships News
- Student Profiles
- Delegation Visit Protocol
- Staff Profiles
International Partnerships Links:
- Office of Global Education
- International Admissions
- International Student&Scholar Services (ISSS)
- Education Abroad
- Kent State China
- Kent State India
Office of Global Education Links:
- The Center for International & Intercultural Education
Other Interntational Links:
The following procedures will be observed for international and government visits to Kent:
Faculty to Faculty
- Departments should coordinate faculty/deans visiting Kent from other universities.
- OGE should be informed.
- If an agreement/MOU results, OGE must be involved prior to signing.
- OGE will coordinate visits by senior representatives (Provosts, VP, Director) and/or governmentofficials.
- In the case of government official(s), OGE will interface with Governmental Affairs.
- Whenever possible, the counterpart/KSU representatives (same or similar rank) should be invited.
- preparation of an official letter of invitation when required;
- transportation (airport transfers, if required; advice on car rentals or escort to meetings);
- lunch (such as at the Schwebel Room) or dinner at a local restaurant;
- tour of campus;
- coordination of meeting(s) with counterparts;
- selection/presentation of gift(s);
- table flags of US and visiting country;
- lodging (occasionally provided when reciprocated).
Kent State International Partnerships
Kent State University |Office of Global Education | 625 Loop Road | 106 Van Campen HallKent, OH 44242, USA |Tel: 330.672.8655 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.kent.edu/globaleducation/internationalpartnerships