EXCELLENCE in Action: Encourage, Give, Connect
The Kent State University Honors College Alumni Chapter was first established in 1995. Membership is open to any graduate of Kent State University whose interests are strongly affiliated with that of the Honors College. The chapter was established to:
- assist in the recruitment, enrollment, and retention of outstanding students for Kent State University's Honors College,
- encourage directed alumni contributions,
- provide facilities, opportunities, and funding to the Honors College faculty and staff which will enhance the Honors College experience,
- support efforts to build the reputation of the Honors College as a way to sustain enrollment and expand alumni contributions,
- provide opportunities for alumni to become reacquainted with friends and Kent State University,
- and provide opportunities for Honors students to meet and interact with those who have gone before them.
Giving Back... Building a Future
As an alumna or alumnus of Kent State University's Honors College, you no doubt appreciate the significant differences your Honors College affiliation made in your academic experience. If you believe your Honors College experience made a difference in your life, consider joining the Honors College Alumni Chapter.
We're always looking for alumni who would like to give some of their time and talents to our students.