The summer school housing application is available at the Residence Services office in Korb Hall starting or can be downloaded here. Summer housing will cover intersession and all summer sessions.
Things to know about summer housing:
- Summer housing is available to all Kent State students who will be taking summer classes and/or who are enrolled for fall classes.
- Summer housing is located in Leebrick Hall and Centennial Court C– all students will be assigned to single rooms.
- Summer housing is contracted on a weekly basis starting Sunday and ending on Saturday.
- You may add or remove weeks from your summer housing application at any point by completing a change of contract form at the Residence Services office in Korb Hall.
- Students who reside on campus during the spring semester will be able to move directly into their summer housing assignment if they are contracted for the first week of the intersession term.
- Please note that there will be some intensive renovation and construction projects occurring in and around Tri-Towers and within Leebrick Hall this summer. One of the two elevators in Leebrick Hall will replaced and at various times during the summer the lobby of Leebrick Hall will be sectioned off for construction.
- Summer housing rates:
- Centennial Court C Single - $235/week
- Leebrick Single - $175/week
- Leebrick Deluxe Single - $215/week (deluxe singles in Leebrick Hall are twice the size of the standard single)