Submit a Helpdesk ticket
Helpdesk services are available 24/7 all year - including holidays.
Complete Computer Care for students, faculty and staff.
The Fall Conference was held on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at Kent State University, Kent Campus.The conference featured great workshops, networking opportunities, and helpful discussions as well as up-to-date information on the new OBUG*C (OBUG Collaboration) partnership with SGHE.
SGHE_stacked_5415_vCS1 once again generously supported OBUG and offered great up-to-the-minute sessions!
We had another great corporate sponsor for this event.. oracle_logo_small consultants provided three technical sessions based on requests by OBUG members.This was the schedule for the event.
See you at the Spring Conference!
Our OBUG conferences include:
- Valuable roundtable sessions with your functional peers
- Meaningful sessions addressing specific Banner issues and accomplishments
- A cost effective alternative for opportunities to gain a deeper understanding of Banner
There are 26 institutions running Banner Unified Digital Campus in Ohio. The Ohio Banner Users Group provides institutions opportunities for:
- Networking and developing support groups with fellow Banner users
- Building a framework of support in the Ohio area
- Seeking solutions to common business issues
- Participating in positive discussions to enhance Banner use
- Collaborating on common software enhancements
- Presenting a significant presence to SunGard Higher Education in support of software enhancements
- Sharing functional and technical expertise