Submit a Helpdesk ticket
Helpdesk services are available 24/7 all year - including holidays.
Complete Computer Care for students, faculty and staff.
The Spring 2011 Ohio Banner Users Group (OBUG) conference was held on Tuesday, May 10, 2011.
Ohio Banner Users Group (OBUG) members gathered at Capital University in Columbus, Ohio on Tuesday, May 10, 2011.
Our host college was Capital University near Columbus, Ohio. Capital University is located in Bexley, just east of Columbus near I-670, I-70 and I-71.
Directions to Capital University campus can be found here. There are a number of other useful maps online at Campus Maps, Directions and Parking.
SGHE_stacked_5415_vCS1 is providing generous sponsorship for OBUG's Spring Conference. SunGard Higher Education training consultants will be on-site offering timely bring sessions for this event.
Horizon technology "code camp" – SunGard provided a full day of hands-on training for the new Horizon technologies and tools. The training began at 8:00 a.m.
oracle_logo_small was on-site and provided sessions on 11G and Weblogics.
ibm-logo offered the IBM Cognos 10 Showcase.
And OBUG members facilitated presentations based on real experiences including how-to sessions.
Participants who needed internet access during this conference checked out an internet user login at registration. Access was available on a first-come, first-serve basis at no cost to OBUG attendees.
9:00 -10:00 am
Registration & Refreshments
12:00 -1:00 PM
It was a great location and a wonderful Spring Conference!
Our OBUG conferences include:
- Valuable roundtable sessions with your functional peers
- Meaningful sessions addressing specific Banner issues and accomplishments
- A cost effective alternative for opportunities to gain a deeper understanding of Banner
There are 26 institutions running Banner Unified Digital Campus in Ohio. The Ohio Banner Users Group provides institutions opportunities for:
- Networking and developing support groups with fellow Banner users
- Building a framework of support in the Ohio area
- Seeking solutions to common business issues
- Participating in positive discussions to enhance Banner use
- Collaborating on common software enhancements
- Presenting a significant presence to SunGard Higher Education in support of software enhancements
- Sharing functional and technical expertise