Submit a Helpdesk ticket
Helpdesk services are available 24/7 all year - including holidays.
Complete Computer Care for students, faculty and staff.
The Spring 2010 Ohio Banner Users Group (OBUG) conference was held on Monday, May 24, 2010.
The Ohio Banner Users Group Spring 2010 conference was held at the Conference Center at NorthPointe in Columbus, Ohio. The conference featured great workshops, networking opportunities, and helpful discussions. The new OBUG*C (OBUG Collaboration) partnership with SGHE was reviewed with all attendees. View OBUG*C Overview Slides from the May 24, 2010 OBUG meeting for more information on the structure and how to participate. If you have ideas for improvements or enhancements for Banner, submit a Request for Ohio Enhancement.
Our OBUG conferences include:
- Valuable roundtable sessions with your functional peers.
- Meaningful sessions addressing specific Banner issues and accomplishments.
- A cost effective alternative for opportunities to gain a deeper understanding of Banner.
- This was the event schedule.
- SunGard Higher Education returned with an extensive schedule of workshops.
- Evisions and Quest offered great presentations.
- Session Descriptions - check out some of the great sessions presented at the conference.
There are 26 institutions running Banner Unified Digital Campus in Ohio. The Ohio Banner Users Group provides institutions opportunities for:
- Networking and developing support groups with fellow Banner users
- Building a framework of support in the Ohio area
- Seeking solutions to common business issues
- Participating in positive discussions to enhance Banner use
- Collaborating on common software enhancements
- Presenting a significant presence to SunGard Higher Education in support of software enhancements
- Sharing functional and technical expertise