Featured keynote addresses by:
Kenan Distinguished Professor
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
"Making Sport Safer Through Innovative Science"
Brumbaugh Chair in Brain Research and Teaching
Professor and Chair, Department of Neuroscience
Distinguished Professor, College of Medicine
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
"Effects of Light at Night on Neuroinflammation, Metabolism and Mood"
This symposium featured nationally renowned neuroscientists presenting research on mechanisms underlying mood and addiction, injury, disease and the brain.
Other speakers include:
- Colleen McClung (University of Pittsburgh)
- Michela Marinelli (Rosalind Franklin University)
- Stephen Rao (Cleveland Clinic)
- Jennifer Vasterling (Boston University)
- David Glass (Kent State University)
- John Gunstad (Kent State University)