- Current & Future Students
Hours of OperationMonday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
8-7 8-7 8-7 8-7 8-5
- Library nursing resource page
- Library circulation information
- Getting Started (This site has links to everything you need online)
- Forwarding your email
Setting up a KSUVPN account instructions
- Requesting user ID and other questions
- Hoax emails
- Urban Legends
- Using Lexi-Comp Online (CRL On-Line) This site is for drug research and is available only in the LRC
- Instructions for N30010 (Hello My Baby and review questions)
- Using the LCD Projectors in room 350
- Using LCD projectors in 104/106
- Using VCR projector in room 104/106
- Signing out equipment (slide projectors, TVs, VCRs) Go to the LRC
- Signing out LCD projector - go to room 350 for the sign-out calendar
- Using the printer in the LRC
- Changing a light bulb on the overhead projectors
Frequently asked questions
- Diet Analysis FAQ.
- Q. How can I find Microsoft Word ? A. Click on the start menu, near the top there is an MSOffice icon; choose Microsoft Word.
- Q. How do I change printing to landscape? A. First go to page setup, select paper size and click on landscape. Press ok. The go to print. On the print page, click on the box titled print properties, select landscape here as well. You should be ready to print in landscape.