- Current & Future Students
Marsh, Richard and Dorothy
Student at KSU
College of Nursing
Student at KSU
- Be a resident of the State of Ohio.
- Be enrolled as a full-time graduate student (i.e., a minimum of 12 credit hours) for each semester you receive the COF Scholarship award. (Please inform the College of Nursing graduate program office if you are unable to register as a full-time student).
- Maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or better.
- Attend Choose Ohio First events at Kent State University as well as state events.
- Following graduation, Choose Ohio First requires students who received a scholarship to practice in a primary care practice in the state of Ohio for not less than three years.
Up to $5,200
Ethel Arthur Nursing Memorial
KSU student who have demonstrated the capacity to achieve educational and professional goals.
City Hospital Nursing Alumni
KSU student according to academic merit and financial need.
E.L. Treckel Scholarship
Non-traditional age student based on academic performance, and essay that displays motivation, goal directed and leadership.
Dorothy Blevins Memorial Book Scholarship
KSU undergrad student with financial need to purchase books
KSU student in their junior or senior year
Michelle Drabiski Book Award
A book award for a junior or senior honors nursing student with financial need. If no honors students apply, it may be given to a student with a GPA of 3.5 and in need of financial support.
Dean Davina Gosnell Nursing Scholarship Fund
For students enrolled in undergraduate clinical courses who have demonstrated academic merit, leadership potential, and financial need.
Robert and Julia Dandrow Memorial Scholarship
CON students in pursuit of a BSN, preference to a non-traditional aged female in the Junior or Senior level. Preference given to women with children who must work, renewable for 2 years if student meets the criteria.
$1000OJIN Medallion Scholarship
CON student in good standing. Minimum 3.25 GPA.
CampusRN has $15,000 in Scholarships Available to Nursing & Allied Health Students.