Vendor parking permits are issued to individuals conducting business at Kent State University. Kent State faculty, staff and students are not eligible for Vendor permits.
Rates and Payments
- Vendor permits cost $12.74 per month.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover.
- "C" lots at any time (Brown lots on the Campus Map)
- "A" lots at any time (Purple lot on the Campus Map)
- "R" lots at any time, except for "R10" and "R11" (Yellow, and Red lots on the Campus Map)
- "S" lots at any time (Purple lots on the Campus Map)
- Service spaces for the amount of time needed to complete services
- Kent Student Center visitor’s lot (first two hours at no charge, maximum rate: $6 per visit)
Do not park in:
- "E1" lot (behind the Library)
- "R10" lot (beside the MAC Center)
- "R11" lot (behind the Student Center)
- "R25" lot (surrounding the Stockdale Building, Kent Hall and McGilvrey Hall)
- Handicap spaces
- Motorcycle spaces
- State spaces
If you have a current parking permit and you choose to park at a parking meter, you must pay the posted rates. Meters are enforced 24/7.
For further information, contact Parking Services.