Why Kent State's MPA Program? Key Differences
Choice of Program Focus
Access and Convenience
- The entire program may be completed (full-time) in two years
- The Kent-MPA Degree may be earned online or on-campus
Quality and Reputation
- The online Kent-MPA program is one of the few in the United States fully accredited by NASPAA — the body accrediting all MPA programs in the United States.
- Kent State University has offered the MPA degree since 1967
- Compared to other universities in Ohio and to the University of Phoenix, we are one of the least costly program
- Out of state students pay the same tuition as in-state students per course, plus a minimal $30 surcharge.
Tuition for Online MPA Degree for Out of State Students NOW THE SAME as Ohio students Pay