- A checking account and a blank check for direct deposit
- Your School District Number (for Tax Withholding Form): https://thefinder.tax.ohio.gov/StreamlineSalesTaxWeb/default_schooldistrict.aspx
- Proof of identity: Drivers' License -or- Student ID and Social Security Card -or- Birth Certificate
Also, bring the following completed forms (Note: These forms can be found at the Michael Schwartz Center, but it is recommended that you fill them out and have them ready before you go.):
- I-9 Form (Section I only) – http://www.kent.edu/career/jobs/upload/i-9-form.pdf
- DMA Form – http://www.kent.edu/career/jobs/upload/ohio-dma-form-2.pdf
- Direct Deposit Form – http://www.kent.edu/about/administration/business/business/payroll/direct-deposit.cfm
- Retirement Exclusion Form – http://www.kent.edu/career/jobs/upload/opers-exemption-form.pdf
- Tax Withholding Form – http://www.kent.edu/career/jobs/upload/student-tax-withholding-form.pdf
- SSA-1945 Form - http://www.kent.edu/career/jobs/upload/ssa-1945.pdf
After you complete the forms:
- Go to the Campus Works website. Use your FlashLine login information.
- (Electronically) sign the Student Employment Certification Statement.
- Visit the Student Employment Office (room 261 in the Michael Schwartz Center). Bring your forms of ID (see above) and your completed paperwork to turn in.