To provide scenarios that will help you determine the most appropriate communication vehicle for your information, examples of acceptable and unacceptable FlashLine Communication requests appear below.
Alternative Outlet(s) for Inappropriate Requests
- Campuswide critical notification
- Important campus deadline or other time-sensitive information for students.
Student organization requests will not be sent as a targeted announcement. Instead, they will be posted to the Personal Announcement channel. Find an example of an appropriate request for this outlet and view the Personal Announcement channel.
- Important changes in student services
- Announcement of official policies or changes in policy
- Announcement from governance groups (USS/Faculty Senate/GSS)