We are a peer education student organization focusing on providing awareness, education, and advocacy for mental health on the Kent State University campus. Active Minds believes that being aware of one’s mental health empowers each individual to succeed in their academic endeavors and in their lives. The Active Minds student organization at KSU has adopted its mission from the guiding values and basic tenets of Active Minds, Inc. the founding organization of campus Active Minds chapters across the United States.
- To increase awareness of mental health issues.
- To provide resources and information regarding mental health issues.
- To encourage students to seek help for their personal mental health.
- To reduce the stigma that often surrounds mental health issues.
- To serve as a liaison between students and the mental health community.
If you are interested in becoming part of Active Minds at Kent State University please call or e-mail us.
Office of Health Promotion
KSU Active Minds
Promote Your Page Too