Students are on Academic Probation if their cumulative GPA is below 2.0. In order to avoid dismissal after the spring 2013 semester, students who are on Academic Probation are required to meet the following conditions:
1. Achieve a spring 2013 semester GPA of a 2.00
2. Achieve a minimum cumulative (overall) GPA as listed below, based on current GPA hours:
- · 16-29 GPA hours requires a 1.50 cumulative GPA
- · 30-59 GPA hours requires a 1.70 cumulative GPA
- · 60-89 GPA hours requires a 1.80 cumulative GPA
- · More than 89 GPA hours requires a 1.90 cumulative GPA
Summer and fall 2013 Registration Restrictions
In order to be eligible to register for summer and/or fall 2013 classes, students on Academic Probation must complete the following conditions of probation in the order listed below. Failure to complete the items by March 15th, 2013 will result in a registration restriction due to Academic Probation status.
Step 1: Attend a " Save My Semester" workshop between 3/8-3/12 2013. Complete the worksheet from that presentation, and bring to your advising appointment.
Step 2: Complete the " US Probation Program Personal Reflection" worksheet. Bring the completed worksheet to your advising appointment (Step 3.)
Step 3: Meet with your academic advisor in the Exploratory Advising Center for a scheduled appointment. Make your appointment online here between January 14th-February 22nd.