- Hire a Gator
- Contact Career Development
- Graduate Employment Information
Off-Campus Recruiting Events
Off-Campus Recruiting Events for Students
- Tax Attorney Recruiting Event (TARE) in Washington, D.C.
- Equal Justice Works Public Interest Conference & Career Fair in Washington, D.C.
- Florida Public Defenders Job Fair in Orlando, FL
- Impact Career Fair for Law Students and Attorneys with Disabilities in Arlington, VA
- International Student Interview Program (ISIP) in New York City, NY
- Lavender Law in Washington, D.C.
- Mid-Atlantic Legal Recruiting Conference (MALRC) in Washington, D.C.
- Patent Law Interview Program in Chicago, IL
- Southeastern Law Placement Consortium (SELPC) in Atlanta, GA
- Southeastern Minority Job Fair (SEMJF) in Atlanta, GA
- Southeastern Intellectual Property Job Fair in Atlanta, GA
*While a number of these recruiting events state a preference for specified groups, all UF Law students may participate.