Phi Beta Lambda is a national business fraternity associated with Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA). The goals of Phi Beta Lambda are
- Develop competant, aggressive business leadership
- To encourage scholarship & promote school loyalty
- Build leadership communication & team skills
- Meet & network with professionals at local, state and national levels
- Informs, supports & inspires college students to be entrepreneurial & seek opportunity though enterprise creation
- Opportunities, events, chapter activities & conferences help students network and gain knowledge and resources to start their own businesses and enterprises.