Early Intervention (Certificate)
The Interdisciplinary Certificate Program in Early Intervention was developed in response to state and national needs to prepare personnel to serve infants and toddlers with disabilities, or who are at risk for developmental delays, and their families. The program is approved by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH), the lead agency for Part C services of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), as meeting the requirements for provisional certification with advanced standing as an Early Intervention Specialist.
- CAEP 5150 Early Intervention: Family Systems
- CAEP 5151 Early Intervention: Infant/Toddler Development, Risk and Disability
- CAEP 8425 Early Intervention: Practicum 1
- SLPA 6335 Early Intervention: Assessment and Intervention
- CAEP 5152 Early Intervention: Planning and Evaluating Early Intervention Services
- CAEP 8426 Early Intervention: Practicum 2