Clinical Speech-Language Services
Speech Sound Disorders/Delays: Articulation and Phonology
Apraxia of Speech
Expressive and Receptive Language Disorders/Delays
Aphasia and Related Disorders
Pragmatic and Social Communication Disorders
Central Auditory Processing Disorder
The Center provides therapy and evaluations on a fee-for-service policy during the university semester schedule (i.e., fall, spring, and summer 1 & 2). Fees are as follows:
- Individual appointments: $35/session* (payments for each semester are due in full at the first appointment)
- Group appointments: $10/session*
- Evaluations: $150* (due on the day of the scheduled appointment)
*These fees do not apply to ACT
The Center accepts payments in the form of checks, credit cards, or money orders; insurance reimbursement and cash payments are not accepted. For individuals with financial need, a payment plan or a reduced fee may be requested.
To Schedule an Appointment:
Please note: An evaluation completed within the last six months and recommendations for services are required prior to starting therapy.
The Center maintains a waiting list for prospective clients for evaluations and therapy sessions. To secure a slot on this list, please:
- Complete an “Intake Form,” which can be accessed via the link below (select “Child Intake Form” if completing this for an individual under the age of 18). Please answer all the questions as completely as you can; the information on this form will be confidential.
- Forms can be completed electronically and emailed to email@example.com. To complete this form by hand, select “Intake Form—Fax”, and fax the completed form to 617-373-8756.
- Once Intake Forms are received, we will begin the process of scheduling and planning an appointment for you (or your child). This may take several weeks or months, depending on the length of our waiting list and factors of University scheduling. Please be sure to email or fax any recent evaluation reports or relevant documentation to accompany the Intake Form. If there are any difficulties opening the links, please call the Center at 617-373-2492.
Initial appointments for evaluations are approximately two hours. After the evaluation, information regarding recommendations will be provided, which may include therapy, additional testing, or seeking out other resources outside the Center.
Further inquiries can be directed to:
Sarah Young-Hong, Director, Speech-Language Pathology