The Master of Public Health Program in Urban Health at Northeastern University seeks to provide society with knowledgeable, professionally-educated, racially and ethnically diverse individuals who promote and protect the health of urban communities through innovation in practice-oriented education, research, and service.
In order to help prepare the next generation of urban public health leaders and professionals, the MPH Program in Urban Health offers our diverse graduate students:
- A flexible curriculum and course structure
- Many courses available online (learn at home, on the road, or on campus)
- Full-time or part-time study options (ideal for working professionals)
- Evening classes (most classes meet once a week from 5 to 7:30 PM)
- Electives can be selected from Northeastern’s vast offerings
- online or with different Northeastern programs, all on the same campus (Law, Business, Policy, Social Sciences, Criminal Justice, and many more)
- Small class sizes
- Strong mentoring
- A supportive learning environment
We welcome your interest in our unique program. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.