International Village is the newest residence hall at Northeastern University and home to the Honors First Year Living Learning Community. International Village is a supportive community where students have the opportunity to live and study with fellow honors scholars. Two members of the faculty also live in International Village and collaborate on Honors programming with residential life staff. If you are invited to join the University Honors Program upon your admission to Northeastern, you'll live in the Honors LLC.
Scholars who are invited into this program will be notified of selection in their admission letter.
"I REALLY ENJOY LIVING IN THE HONORS LLC BECAUSE I LIVE WITH LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE FROM ALL MAJORS AND VERY DIVERSE BACKGROUNDS."
- KRISTEN SHEEKS, hONORS LLC RESIDENT
Community Events Include:
- Honors Program Advising Office Hours
- MIT Museum Fieldtrip
- Boston Symphony Trip to see Yo Yo Ma Performance
- New England Aquarium Trip
- Egg Drop Competition with Dr. Rifat Shipahi
- Conflict and Peace Building: Discussion with Dr. Rifat Shipahi
- Freedom Trail trou with Dr. Mindelyn Buford II