Doing Business with Northeastern
Welcome to Northeastern University!
This website contains information for companies who are doing business or wish to do business with Northeastern University. Northeastern is a diverse community and requires a great deal of resources to keep it running well. Your help in providing these resources is greatly appreciated. For your convenience, an informational brochure can be viewed and printed as needed.
It is very likely that a market exists on campus for the commodities or services provided by your company. Due to the decentralized nature of our operations, staff within the NU Procurement office may not always be able to provide specifics around who to market your goods and services. Our suggested approach is to determine one of the following:
- If you sell a commodity or services that the University regularly contracts for, we ask that you submit your name and product information in the event that the Procurement Department issues a new RFP or RFQ.
- If you sell any other type of commodity or services, we suggest you develop a marketing and sales strategy to target specific schools or departments on campus as customers. Every NU school and department should maintain a website containing a staff directory that can be leveraged for promotional purposes.
Attention Diversity Suppliers
Grow your business with financing through Impact Lending
Northeastern now offers a way for existing and potential vendors of the University to access fast financing. Through a simple online application, Impact Lending provides low-rate financing from $1,000 to $1 million for equipment, inventory, working capital, real estate, debt refinancing, and more. Our University relies on the strength of our vendors – Impact Lending is yet another way in which we support our community.
Impact Lending offers:
- Affordable rates and flexible terms to support small businesses that might not qualify for traditional bank financing, especially those that are minority- and women-owned
- Contract financing to existing and potential vendors to help fulfill contracts
- Opportunities for new local businesses to connect to vendor opportunities at Northeastern
- Technical assistance as needed to help you grow your business
To learn more about how Impact Lending can expand your business, see the Impact Lending website.