Late Cancellation Fees
Patrons contacting the Library to cancel a technology class have until 11:59 p.m. the day before the scheduled class to avoid a $5 late cancellation fee.
To avoid a $5 cancellation fee, you may:
- Cancel in person at any OCLS location no later than the day before the scheduled class.
- Call Questline at 407.835.7323 before 8:00 p.m. the day before the scheduled class and speak to an OCLS representative to cancel.
- Call Questline between 8:00 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. and leave a voice mail with your name, the class title, location and date/time of the class.
- Cancel online at www.ocls.info/CancelClass before 11:59 p.m. the day before the scheduled class.
Any person registered for a class who cancels the same day the class is scheduled or who fails to report for class will be charged the $5 late cancellation fee.
Guidelines for Class Reservations:
Patrons wishing to attend a technology class should be aware of the following guidelines:
- Technology classes are free to Orange County Library District cardholders, fee cardholders, and Orange County Property Owner cardholders.
- Reciprocal Borrower cardholders and Non-OCLS cardholders may attend an in-person class by paying a $10 non-refundable fee at the time of registration, and may take part in an online class by paying a $25 non-refundable fee.
- To register for a class, please stop by an OCLS location, call 407.835.7323, or visit www.ocls.info/ComputerClasses.
- All classes start on time. No one will be admitted into the classroom later than ten (10) minutes after the start of class. Any available seating will be given to patrons on the waiting list. Library accounts must have a zero balance in order to attend a class.