Co-Working Room Info
Need a convenient space to create, collaborate or converse with
a client? The Co-Working Room at the Orlando Public Library
is your solution.
- 2 tables
- 12 chairs
- white board
- LCD TV
(local or toll-free calls)
- Monday - Thursday:
9:15 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday:
9:15 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
1:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
To book a room
- A zero balance on your library card account is required. View the schedule of Meeting Room Fees.
- Meeting room charges must be paid within 72 hours of placing a reservation and may be paid online with a Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard ONLY) or in person with cash, money order or a certified bank check. Personal or Company checks are not acceptable forms of payment for Meeting Room Charges.
- Groups may book meetings up to three months in advance.
- When requesting a meeting room times slot, please factor in any set-up needs. Early entry into our meeting rooms is not permitted for this purpose.
- Booking the Co-Working Room requires that you have read, understand, and agree to comply with our Meeting Room Policy.