Health and Wellness Resource Center is a comprehensive online library tool for consumers and health professionals. It offers information for a variety of health-related topics, including diseases, medical conditions, drugs, herbal remedies, alternative medicine, and more. It contains over 1,000 medical journals, 2,200 general interest publications, hundreds of pamphlets, and many health-related videos. It also includes full-text Spanish-language sources and Trusted Sites from around the Web.
- Easy to search and simple to navigate.
- Current information from many full-text sources.
- Searchable medical dictionary with included links to related terms.
- Read about alternative medicine and treatments.
- Find information sheets for drugs and herbal remedies.
- Health Assessments includes health calculators for Body Mass Index, Caregiver Readiness, Exercise Risk, and more.
This resource is found in the Health & Medicine section of the Online Databases which includes other great resources, like Health Reference Center Academic and Healthcare U.S. For related library recommendedations, visit the Fitness LibGuide.
Material from this resource is intended for information purposes only. Patients and information-seekers are encouraged to consult with their physicians to discuss any course of treatment presented or suggested in this resource.
Available with your library card and PIN from all library computers and from your home or office computer. For more information about applying for a library card, visit Get Your Card.