ResumeMaker is a great tool for quickly creating resumes and cover letters, practicing for interviews, learning about salary options, and searching online job postings.
Job seekers will find writing advice and a diverse selection of sample resumes and cover letters. Completed resumes can be downloaded, emailed, or shared online.
The Job Search Tools tab integrates online job search results from SimplyHired.com and other useful Career Tools.
Interviews & Salaries
ResumeMaker's Interview & Salary tab offers video interview questions and responses to help job seekers prepare for a successful interview. Use Salary Tools to compare job offers, determine cost of living, or explore compensation for different jobs.
With the included features you can:
- Browse sample resumes by Industry or Career and filter by type.
- Watch 25 interview videos and review over 500 sample interview questions in the Virtual Interview section.
- Download your resume in several different formats or share online with Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
- Use the Cost of Living Calculator for developing salary expectations when thinking about relocating for a job opportunity.
- Read advice for having a successful interview and negotiating salary when a position is offered.
This resource is found in the Career Development section of the Online Databases and is part of the Library's online collection of career guidance resources. For additional resources, check out the Continuing Education Virtual Gallery.
Available with your library card and PIN from all library computers and from your home or office computer. For more information about applying for a library card, visit Get Your Card.