Do you need financial information for your investments?
Take advantage of NetAdvantage!
Standard & Poor's, a recognized name in investment information, brings you NetAdvantage. NetAdvantage is an easy to use resource for business information. With NetAdvantage you can find detailed financial reports for over 10,000 companies, 7,500 corporate bonds and 14,000 mutual funds.
You can use NetAdvantage for:
- Concise, informative descriptions of companies
- Standard & Poor's analyst opinions for buy, hold & sell recommendations
- Outlook for stock potential
- Fair value - determine if the stock is a good value
- Risk - rate the volatility over the past year
- Earnings/dividends ranking - assess relative growth & stability of earnings & dividends
- Technical analysis & evaluation
- Relative strength rank
- Insider activity
- Price charts - four years of price movement
- Earnings history
- Dividend data
Using NetAdvantage is easy! The home page offers ready access to Industry Surveys, Stock Reports and Fund Reports. You can perform keyword searches on topics of interest. If you're looking for company information, you can begin your search by clicking on the Company tab. If you want to search for Mutual Funds, click on the appropriate tab. There is also a Learning Center with articles on current topics and tutorials.
If you want to make well-informed investment decisions, make sure Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage is at the top of your list.
This database is free to anyone with a library card and a PIN. Getting a library card is simple -- just log on to www.ocls.info/Card. **
**For more information about applying for a card or card privileges as indicated by card type (as some restrictions may apply) visit Get Your Card.