Currently we are experiencing technical issues with our calendar and room reservation systems. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this problem.
4600 S. Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32839
Lynx Bus Routes
Link 4 South US 441 (S. Orange Blossom Trail) / Kissimmee
Link 8 W. Oak Ridge Rd. / International Dr.
Link 40 Americana Blvd. / Universal Orlando
Lynx Maps & Schedules
Located in the Orange Blossom Center, the South Trail Branch is an open, bright branch with lots of sunshine. The branch is located in a commercial center, adjacent to numerous multi-family housing units and is a popular spot for children and families.
The history of South Trail branch spans almost four decades. It began as the Ft. Gatlin branch at 105 Gatlin Avenue in 1965. The branch moved to the corner of Holden Avenue and South Orange Blossom Trail in 1981. The move across the street to the current site in the Orange Blossom Center took place in 1996.
Request a Meeting Room at South Trail
Upcoming Classes & Programs
Currently there are no programs or classes that match your selections.
Services and Programs
- The library collection includes books, audio books, informational and entertainment DVDs, Playaways, recorded music, and an Adult Literacy Collection.
- Public computers offering Internet access, word processing and online reference resources including the Library catalog.
- The branch has an Early Literacy Station (ELS) which is a self-contained bilingual educational compter for children, with over 56 top-rated educational software programs spanning seven curricular areas.
- Two meeting rooms are available for use by groups. Please contact the branch for more information.
- Regularly scheduled story program Smarty Pants each week. Smarty Pants is a fun-filled story program with a learning twist that teaches, motivates and entertains. Recommended for ages 0-5.