Build your portfolio with Morningstar Investment Research Center. Morningstar is an award winning global research and investment service with proven leadership in independent investment research. One of its greatest strengths is that it has special tools to customize your data and calculators to estimate the return on your investments. These features will support better decision making for your portfolio. Major sections include:
- Company Information - Get detailed stock reports and analysis from the New York Stock Exchange, American Stock Exchange, and NASDAQ.
- Mutual Fund Selection Tools – Specify what type of funds you need for what role in your portfolio.
- Exchange Traded Funds - Set your requirements and get the ETFs that fit your needs
- Markets – This service analyzes market indexes, sectors, and styles.
- Portfolios - The Portfolio X-ray lets you build a hypothetical portfolio and test its performance. There are also specialized tools for college funding and retirement
Morningstar offers an unusual level of support and education for the user. There are manuals and videos to show you how to navigate the database and educational resources for you to learn about investing.
The Investment Classroom offers more than 100 short lessons (about 10 minutes each with quizzes) that will teach you how to become a more savvy investor. This resource even offer webinars for you to ask your own questions. Morningstar is truly a valuable resource for investors.
Available with your library card and PIN from all library computers and from your home or office computer. For more information about applying for a library card, visit Get Your Card.