ProQuest's National Newspapers Core includes coverage for several major national news sources and is part of the Library's online newspaper collection. Use this simple and powerful resource to search for current and past news stories. All sources include selective full-text coverage, and many magazine articles appear as full-color PDF images. These notable and well-known sources cover national and international events, politics, business, arts, style, technology, and more. This online resource also includes obituaries from its print sources.
Newspaper and magazine sources include:
- The Christian Science Monitor. 1980 to present (full-text coverage varies)
- Los Angeles Times. 1985 to present (full-text)
- New York Times. 1980 to present (full-text)
- New York Times Book Review. 1997 to present (full-text)
- New York Times Magazine. 1997 to present (full-text)
- Wall Street Journal. 1984 to present (full-text)
- The Washington Post. 1987 to present (full-text)
- WSJ: The Magazine from the Wall Street Journal. 2011 to present (full-text)
Search all sources at once or individually, browse to specific issues, or use the Advanced Search to narrow results. For local news from The Orlando Sentinel and other Florida newspaper sources, use America's Newspapers from Newsbank.
Available with your library card and PIN from all library computers and from your home or office computer. For more information about applying for a library card, visit Get Your Card.