Today's global market requires global research. This is the database to use for research in international business, marketing, and economics. Passport has studies on 205 countries along with extended market analysis of 52 countries that make up 80% of world's GDP. This also includes historical information and forecasts for the future.
Over 8 Million Internationally Comparable Statistics:
- Market Size, Company Share, and Brand Share data for 25 consumer markets & 300+ products
- Key economic indicators (GDP, inflation, exchange rates)
- Population structure (age, sex, immigration, birth rates)
- Business environment (labor, taxes, education)
- Government policy (expenditure, investment)
- Country infrastructure (telecom, transport, public services)
- Environment (pollution, consumption)
- Household profiles (home ownership, family size, marital status)
- Possession of goods (televisions, refrigerators, computers)
- Finances (disposable income, household income, savings)
- Health (obesity, nutrition, smoking)
- Leisure activities (travel, entertainment, culture)
- Online trends (internet users, shopping)
One of the helpful features of Passport is the abundance of information that is presented graphically, often in comparison to other countries.
Passport has 18,000 full-text reports including country profiles, company profiles, market reports, demographics, consumer lifestyles, and political climate.
To learn more about this resource, we recommend that you visit the "Help" section and then choose "Help Videos" to take a tour of Passport's functions. You can always refer to the user's guide as needed.
Available with your library card and PIN from all library computers and from your home or office computer. For more information about applying for a library card, visit Get Your Card.