The Orange County Library System now offers more than 250 e-magazine titles through a new service, Zinio for Libraries. The e-magazines can be read on your computer and a variety of mobile devices. View a list of available titles.
Access Zinio for Libraries by entering your Orange County resident library card information below. Your library card account must be in good standing.
What to Expect
Once you have signed into Zinio for Libraries with your library card and PIN, you will need to create an account to access the library's e-magazine collection page and then a separate Zinio.com account to read and manage your content. You may use the same email and password for each.
Please see the Set Up and Overview Guide for complete details and screenshots.
Two ways to view your magazines on your computer
- Online Reader – view your magazines from any computer with high speed internet, a Web browser and Adobe Flash installed.
- Offline Reader – download your magazines to your computer with the Zinio Reader.
Zinio has an app for Android, Blackberry Playbook, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Kindle Fire, Mac, and PC.
- Click the following link, or direct your device to www.ocls.info/zinioapp.
- You can view your magazines on more than one device.
- After downloading and installing the app, use your Zinio.com account and password when prompted to log in.
- Checkout library e-magazines through your browser first and the Zinio.com app will sync your OCLS titles across computers and apps.
If you have any comments or questions about this beta service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.