Academic Quality Improvement Program
Kent State University at Columbiana County is always dedicated to improving quality of life for our students. In the next year we will spend extra time focusing and measuring our success on the following goals.
- Promote Teamwork- Improve campus morale, promote teamwork, and encourage on-going professional development to support increase in productivity and innovation.
- Enrollment Management- Focus on enrollment management through a variety of retention and recruitment methods aimed at stabilizing/increasing student count and FTEs.
- Collaboration- Increase collaboration with other regional campuses (especially Salem) as a "time-and-cost effective" way to enrich the educational experience and improve student services.
- Academic Excellence- Provide full-time and adjunct faculty support, resources, and technology to encourage classroom innovation, fulfill accreditation standards, and engage student learning.
- Student Engagement- Encourage student engagement in campus activities, affairs, and programs in an effort to promote academic success, the creation of social support ties, broadened worldview, and civic responsibility.
- Fiscal Responsibility- Promote fiscal responsibility through a variety of methods, including on-going review of all systems and procedures for cost-effectiveness, identification of new revenue streams, and increased on-campus and off-campus sharing of resources.