Earn College and High School Credit AT THE SAME TIME!
Seniors to Sophomores is a dual enrollment program, which enables academically qualified high school seniors to earn both high school and college credit at the same time. Students who participate in Seniors to Sophomores will be enrolled in college classes on a University System of Ohio campus and will have the opportunity to earn a year's worth of both high school and college credit at no cost to the student.
- Complete your last year of high school and your first year of college at the same time.
- Earn up to 24 credit hours on a local college campus during the regular school day.
- Earn college credit guaranteed to transfer to ANY public institution on the State of Ohio.
- TUITION and BOOKS ARE FREE to qualified students.
Some students are saying:
"I have enjoyed … the Seniors to Sophomores Program. We are provided with tools to succeed, and it saves us money in the long run."
– Brittany Strong, West Branch High School
"I think the Seniors to Sophomores program is a great experience for any high school senior. It's a great way to not only earn college credit, but you also get to experience college life without the worry of finances or living expenses."
– Cody Woolf, Lisbon High School
"I absolutely love the Seniors to Sophomores program. My day goes by so quickly."
– Aston Unger, Crestview High School
"I really like this Seniors to Sophomores program. It is going to help me in the long run by saving me money. It also helps me so I know what college professors are like. The experience is the greatest part."
– Dana Hipple, Lisbon High School