Undergraduate Research Conference Prize Winners
Prize Winners Announced
The Undergraduate Research Committee is pleased to announce the winners of the Fall 2012 Undergraduate Research Conference (URC) held on November 29, 2012: .
- Connie Ganlein, "Acute Post-infectious Glomerulo-nephritis'" 1st prize, $200.
- Jennifer Ludovici and Elizabeth Sponseller, "Trident Specimen Radiography System," 2nd prize, $100.
- Tiera Stowers, "Parent Portion Control and Child Sugar Intake," 3rd prize, $50.
- Shawntai Daniels, "Relationships between Mentoring and Resilience," $100.
- Elizabeth Durick, "Lollardy in the Pardoner's Tale: A Critical Survey," $100
- Michelle Matheson, "'Go Whoop His Ass': Conflict between School and Cultural Norms," $100.
Peoples' Choice Awards:
- Rhonda Johnson, ""Discipline and Parenting Styles," $10.
- Tiera Stowers, "Parent Portion Control and Child Sugar Intake," $10.
Prizes are awarded based on originality, significance, evidence of learning about the research and information gathering processes, and overall quality. .
All students who participate receive a certificate . Posted 12/10/2012