*To search for student contact information, login to FlashLine and choose the "Directory" icon in the FlashLine masthead (blue bar).
Kent State maps
Search by campus:
Services for Students
Services for Students:
- Individual and Group counseling
- Educational workshops and Campus events
- Referrals to Community Resources
- Coordination with other student support offices as needed
- Walk-in and scheduled services available - free of charge!
- Self-Serve information available 24 hours a day.
- E-mail access for appointment scheduling.
Some Reasons for Counseling:
- Feeling Overwhelmed, Stressed Out
- Balancing School, Work and Family/Parenting
- Worry, Fear, Anxiousness, Shy
- Sadness, Moodiness, Irritable
- Anger, Conflict
- Difficulty Dealing with Grief or Any type of Loss
- Relationship, Parenting, Family and/or Work Issues
- Procrastination, Perfectionism
- Test Anxiety
- Self-Injury, Suicidal Thoughts Self-Esteem Issues
- Poor Time Management and/or Organization Skills
- Build Communication Skill, Self-Esteem, Confidence
- Addictions (gambling, spending, gaming, etc.)
- Alcohol or Drug Concerns (misuse, abuse)
- Sexual Identity
- Concerns about Life after Graduation