University of South Alabama

Page Content   Main Links   Local Links   Quick Links   Search   Social Links   Footer   What is this view?

Immigration Compliance

Welcome to the University of South Alabama!  Whether you are with us as an Exchange Visitor, foreign national employee, or English Language Center student, we hope you enjoy your time here at USA.  Please contact our Manager of Immigration and International Affairs if you need any assistance with immigration compliance questions.  

If you are a prospective or current degree-seeking international student (F-1), please contact the Office of International Student Services for more information on immigration compliance for F-1 degree-seeking students. 

Main Links

Local Links

Quick Links

Social Links

What is this view?

You are using a dynamic assistive view of the University of South Alabama site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.

Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.