• Title 16 Education
• Chapter 55 University of South Alabama
• Section 16-55-1 Governor, State Superintendent of Education and trustees constituted public body corporate.
• Section 16-55-2 Board of trustees - Appointment; terms; vacancies; compensation and expenses.
• Section 16-55-3 Board of trustees - Rights, privileges and authority.
• Section 16-55-4 Board of trustees - Powers as to organization and administration.
• Section 16-55-5 Board of trustees - Trustees divided into classes; initial terms.
• Section 16-55-6 Board of trustees - Quorum; meetings.
• Section 16-55-6.1 Board of trustees - Participation in meetings by electronic communications.
• Section 16-55-7 Scholarships to school of nursing - Distribution.
• Section 16-55-8 Scholarships to school of nursing - Who eligible.
• Section 16-55-9 Scholarships to school of nursing - Amount and conditions; selection of recipients.
• Section 16-55-10 Police officers.
For email, calendars, maps and more.
You are using a dynamic assistive view of the University of South Alabama site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.
Open the original version of this page.