USA Student Center University of South Alabama
University of South Alabama
Page Content Main Links
- Paper not to exceed 8 ½ X 11 inches and Posters not to exceed 24 X 17 inches
- All flyers/posters must be approved and stamped by the Student Center Information Desk.
- Up to 50 flyers/posters allowed for USA student organizations.
- Up to 15 flyers/posters allowed for individuals or non- USA groups.
- No more than 2 flyers/posters per bulletin board.
- Flyers and posters may be posted in the following building and locations:
- Administration bldg: Bulletin board in basement. No flyers/posters on first floor.
- Classroom bldg: Approved bulletin boards
- MCOB: Approved bulletin boards
- HPELS: Approved bulletin boards
- College of Medicine: student lounge bulletin board
- Library: bulletin board in front lobby
- Life Sciences: Approved boards on each floor
- Humanities: in hallway joining two wings
- Post Office: approved bulletin boards
- Student Recreation Center: must be approved by Director of Campus Recreation
- Student Center: Approved bulletin boards
- No flyers/posters are allowed on painted surfaces, outside of any building, doors, windows, or trees.
- Materials may be posted for a maximum of 30 days.
- All sheet signs must be approved by Student Government Association.
- NO flyers/posters are permitted on vehicles.
© 2013 | Mobile, Alabama 36688-0002 / 1 (251) 460-6101
For questions or comments
Date last changed: March 19, 2013 9:21 AM