Stark Flu Clinic
Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013
8 a.m. - Noon
14 Fine Arts - Nursing LabPreventative vaccines for the seasonal flu will be available to Kent State Stark students, faculty, staff and their eligible dependants (age 6 and older) on Thursday, Oct. 3. The clinic is a service of University Health Services.
- Cost for the vaccine is $20 and can be paid for with cash or check.
- No pre-registration is required.
- Students will be vaccinated on a walk-in basis.
Faculty & Staff
- Faculty and staff are encouraged to pre-register.
- Register as soon as possible to avoid waiting in line.
- The cost for this service is $20 for faculty and staff and their eligible dependants.
- There are no out-of-pocket fees if you are covered by Kent State’s group Medical Mutual or Anthem insurance.
Bring your insurance card for verification.
- Bring your insurance card for verification.
IMPORTANT: Registration & Consent Forms
Print and complete your registration and consent forms (pdfs) to ensure prompt service. Bring them with you to your appointment.
University Health Services
330-672-3107 (Campus 23107)