Submission Deadline: Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012 at midnight
To ensure an impartial evaluation and selection process, only the faculty advisor has access to the original Canto submissions. The student staff members evaluating your work to determine whether to accept it for publication do not have access to author information until after all selections are final. The selection committee is composed entirely of Kent State Stark students.
Literature Submission Guidelines
- Short fiction up to 2,000 words
- Poetry up to 100 lines
- Canto only publishes work produced by Kent State Stark students.
- The work need not have been created for a class project.
- There is no limit to the number of works you can submit for consideration. However, you can only submit up to three (3) works using the online form. Simply submit an additional form if you wish to submit more than three.
- Submissions accompanied by incomplete information will not be considered.
File Submission Requirements
- Literary works must be saved in MS Word format
- DO NOT put your name anywhere on the literary piece itself
(this is a blind review process)
Now accepting submissions online!