Nursing Home Administrators (BELTSS)
The Corporate University is proud to announce that The State of Ohio Board of Executives of Long-term Services & Supports (BELTSS) has approved us as a "Certified" provider.
The following programs have been approved for BELTSS credit:
- Advanced Skills for Managing Projects/Bob Jewell 11/20/14 – 6 course hours
- Coaching Accountability/Deb Easton 12/03/14 – 4 course hours
- Crash the Barriers: Build the Team/Ned Parks 09/30/14 – 6 course hours
- Effective Decision Making/Bob Jewell 10/28/14 – 6 course hours
- Enhancing Interpersonal Communication Skills/Deb Easton 9/24/14 – 6 course hours
- Essential Skills for Managing Projects/Bob Jewell 10/29 and 10/30/14 – 12 course hours
- DiSC: Keys to Improved Communication/Ned Parks 11/06/14 – 4 course hours
- Leading Effective Change/Gary Fitzmartin 10/23/14 – 4 course hours
- Leading Effective Meetings/Helen Stevens-Sheats 10/22/14 – 3 course hours
- Managing Discipline/Scott Tackett 10/17/14 – 6 course hours
- Modeling and Coaching Effective Communication Skills/Deb Easton 11/13/14 – 6 course hours
- Motivating Employees/Scott Tackett 9/19/14 – 6 course hours
- Project Leadership/Bob Jewell 12/11/14 – 6 course hours
- Supervisory Bootcamp/Faith Sheaffer-Polen 11/04/14 - 6 course hours
- TimeWise/Ron Smith 10/10/14 - 3 course hours
- Turning Conflict into Collaboration/Ned Parks 10/08/14 – 6 course hours
2015 One-Day Conference for
Nursing Home Administrators
The Corporate University, Kent State University at stark is pleased to announce our first conference for Ohio Administrators. Kent State University is an approved provider of continuing education credit by the Ohio Board of Executives of Long-term Services & Supports (BELTSS/BENHA).
This event will take place on Thursday, March 12, 2015, at The University Center on the campus of Kent State University Stark.