Special Topics & Webinars
Special Topic: Excel Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Do you need to turn mountains of data into meaningful reports that can be used to make sound business decisions? Are you spending hours generating new reports to get the data to tell a new or better story? Learn to use Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts to generate reports in minutes that have historically taken hours. Modify reports in seconds to help identify trends and spot problems that were never previously visible. Manipulate data in real time to show the numbers needed to support your position or strategy.
Join us and learn:
- When and why Pivot Tables are the right solution
- How to easily Move Fields, Change Views & Group Data
- Best practices for Sorting and Filtering Data
- How to Default and Custom Calculation options
- Which Data Sources are supported by these tools
- Default and optional Pivot Chart options
- And much more
Mastery of the Pivot Table and Pivot Chart tools will save you time, make you more efficient and dramatically enhance your value to your organization. Invest a half-day of your time and enjoy the benefits for years to come. Register NOW for our hands-on class being held November 20th! Registration fee is $150.
Complimentary Webinar: The Unintentional Workplace MediatorIt happens, an employee stomps in your office and wants you to fix their problem with a co-worker. Being a good and responsive leader you agree to help and within an hour your world comes apart. Enter, the unintentional mediator, YOU!
Thursday, Nov. 21, 2013 at 10 a.m.
The term “mediation” broadly refers to any instance in which a third party helps others reach agreement. More specifically, mediation has a structure, timetable and dynamics that “ordinary” negotiation lacks. The mediator acts as a neutral third party and facilitates rather than directs the process. This webinar will not make you a certified mediator however we will explain:
- The basics of what mediation is and is not
- How to use third party facilitation skills
- How to keep from getting triangulated
- The long term positive outcomes of helping others to resolve their own disputes
Complimentary Webinar: Manage Your Energy, Not Your TimeThere’s more to do than ever before, often leading to feelings of being overloaded and overwhelmed. The number of hours in a day may be fixed, but the quantity and quality of energy available to us is not. In fact, most of us are only operating at 25% of our energy capacity. This webinar will explore ways to mobilize and renew four key sources of energy throughout the day.
Thursday, Dec. 19, 2013 at 10 a.m.
This webinar is designed to help you:
- Increase your overall energy capacity
- Manage and regularly renew your energy resources throughout the day