Student Leadership & Allocations Board
We, the members of the Student Leadership and Allocations Board (SLAB) commit to serving the diverse needs of the student body and supporting the student organizations of Kent State University at Stark.
Specifically SLAB will:
- Enhance opportunities for involvement in the campus and community
- Allocate university funding to student organizations
- Act as a voice between the administration and the student body
- Recognition & Renewal Form (pdf)
Application for Student Organization Renewal Form (online form)
to be completed by current student organizations each spring to remain active for the next academic year.
Student Organization Registration Change Form (online form)
Q: How do I make an appointment with the Student Leadership & Allocations Board?
Contact the Office of Student Life to set up an appointment at 330-244-5041 or email@example.com.
Q: Where are allocations meetings held?
Conference Room 45 of the Academic Success Center (ASC). Please have a seat inside the ASC. A member will be out to greet you when we're ready for your presentation.
Q: We are preparing a travel request. What information do we need to provide to the committee?
- Transportation Quotes: include rental if applicable, fuel costs or mileage, MapQuest printout if by car/van
- Sample itinerary or conference schedule
- Registration quotes or admission fees (quotes)
Q: Our club plans to attend a local or national conference. How can we pay for registration fees?
Option 1: If the conference site accepts a tax exempt credit card, the charge can be added to the Student Life MasterCard.
Option 2: Students can pay for their registration and request reimbursement. All requests for reimbursement must include the original receipt and a completed Student Life voucher.
Q: Can hotel stay, vehicle rental, air fare and fuel costs be placed on the Student Life MasterCard?
No, they cannot. Students will need to pay for these services and get reimbursed.